Claude Monet Water Lilies 1913 Recycled Bag
LOQI collaborates with artists and galleries from around the world to bring you a wide range of the most original bag designs possible.
Deliberate dabs and daubs in deep blues and pastel hues. Let your imagination wander into the glorious garden at Giverny through Claude Monet’s Water Lilies’ recycled tote bag. © Portland Art Museum Claude Monet, the founder of French Impressionism, was known to paint the same scene over and over to catch the uniqueness of the time and day. Restless reflection. Infinite impressions. Painterly perfection. A moment captured. Fall in love all over again with this master of light and colour.
- Weighs 56 g (1.98 oz).
- Can carry 20 kg (44 lbs).
- 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5").
- Zip pocket 11 .5 x 11.5 cm (4.5" x 4.5").
- Handle is 27 cm (10.6").
- Made of 100% recycled taffeta by GREEN CIRCLE® certified.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Water resistant.
- Made using waterless printing.
- Made in China