Gustav Klimt The Kiss Recycled Bag
Shimmering sensuality. Sentimental intimacy. The simple celebration of love and lust. Explore the tones and lines of the luminous lovers with Gustav Klimt’s The Kiss recycled tote bag. © Österreichische Galerie Belvedere, Vienna
Obvious eroticism. Feminine fascination. Divine designs. Artist Gustav Klimt was born in Austria in 1862 and became best known for his luminous, sensuous, tapestry-like paintings, most of which depict women or men and women together.
- Weighs 56 g (1.98 oz).
- Can carry 20 kg (44 lbs).
- 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5").
- Zip pocket 11 .5 x 11.5 cm (4.5" x 4.5").
- Handle is 27 cm (10.6").
- Made of 100% recycled taffeta by GREEN CIRCLE® certified.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Water resistant.
- Made using waterless printing.
- Made in China