Keith Haring Untitled Recycled Bag
LOQI collaborates with artists and galleries from around the world to bring you a wide range of the most original bag designs possible.
Dancing drawings. Lines so alive. The radical and political squirming, pushing and prancing on paper. Get your dose of boogie-woogie with the Untitled tote bag by Keith Haring © Keith Haring Foundation. Licensed by Artestar New York In the 1980's, American artist and social activist Keith Haring rose from New York street culture to paint over 50 public murals across the globe. Haring’s paintings are a 20th century pop art and graffiti art legacy.
- Weighs 56 g (1.98 oz).
- Can carry 20 kg (44 lbs).
- 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5").
- Zip pocket 11 .5 x 11.5 cm (4.5" x 4.5").
- Handle is 27 cm (10.6").
- Made of 100% recycled taffeta by GREEN CIRCLE® certified.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Water resistant.
- Made using waterless printing.
- Made in China