Mark Conlan Looking Up Recycled Bag
LOQI collaborates with artists and galleries from around the world to bring you a wide range of the most original bag designs possible.
Meet Mark Conlan, an Irish artist based in Melbourne. His characteristic whimsical style is both unique and playful, accentuated by his bold use of colour in limited palettes. Mark's artwork is reminiscent of Greek style vases. Mark’s ability to distil a concept down to its visual essence is what sets him apart, affording him the privilege of working with some of the worlds most recognisable brands.
- Weighs 56 g (1.98 oz)
- Can carry 20 kg (44 lbs)
- 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5")
- Zip pocket 11 .5 x 11.5 cm (4.5" x 4.5")
- Handle is 27 cm (10.6")
- Made of 100% recycled taffeta by GREEN CIRCLE® certified
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- Water resistant
- Made using waterless printing
- Made in China