Vincent van Gogh Irises Recycled Bag
LOQI collaborates with artists and galleries from around the world to bring you a wide range of the most original bag designs possible.
Full of softness and lightness. Curved silhouettes bounded by wavy, twisting lines. Contrasting purples and greens on the Irises recycled tote bag. LOQI teamed up with the highly-acclaimed Getty Museum to bring you Vincent van Gogh’s recycled Irises bag. © J. Paul Getty Trust.
Consuming colors. Sumptuous swirls. Painfully painterly. Dutch artist Vincent van Gogh is one of the world’s most well-known artists. He only painted for about 10 years, yet he produced more than 2000 works - all in his unmistakable, signature style. His artwork continues to capture hearts and imaginations around the world.
- Weighs 56 g (1.98 oz).
- Can carry 20 kg (44 lbs).
- 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5").
- Zip pocket 11 .5 x 11.5 cm (4.5" x 4.5").
- Handle is 27 cm (10.6").
- Made of 100% recycled taffeta by GREEN CIRCLE® certified.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Water resistant.
- Made using waterless printing.
- Made in China