Vincent van Gogh The Starry Night 1889 Recycled Bag
LOQI collaborates with artists from around the world to bring you a wide range of the most original bag designs possible.
Night-time delight. A sky so alive. Enter the enveloping emotional world in Vincent van Gogh’s recycled tote bag, The Starry Night 1889. © MoMA New York.
Consuming colours. Sumptuous swirls. Painfully painterly. Dutch artist Vincent van Gogh is one of the world’s most well-known artists. He only painted for about 10 years, yet he produced more than 2000 works—all in his unmistakable, signature style. His artwork continues to capture hearts and imaginations around the world.
- Weighs 56 g (1.98 oz)
- Can carry 20 kg (44 lbs)
- 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5")
- Zip pocket 11 .5 x 11.5 cm (4.5" x 4.5")
- Handle is 27 cm (10.6")
- Made of 100% recycled taffeta by GREEN CIRCLE® certified
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- Water resistant
- Made using waterless printing
- Made in China