Wassily Kandinsky Several Circles Recycled Bag
LOQI collaborates with artists from around the world to bring you a wide range of the most original bag designs possible.
Move into Kandinsky's cosmos and otherworldliness of harmonious circles with this recycled tote bag. Kandinsky believed that art was closely connected to music. He was inspired to give up his law career in part by a production of Wagner’s “Lohengrin” at the Bolshoi Theater. “Violins, deep basses and especially the wind instruments represented for me the full force of the twilight hour; in my mind I saw all my colours, they were all there, in my mind’s eye. Wild, almost crazy lines, were being painted in front of me.” © Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Weighs 56 g (1.98 oz).
- Can carry 20 kg (44 lbs).
- 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5").
- Zip pocket 11 .5 x 11.5 cm (4.5" x 4.5").
- Handle is 27 cm (10.6").
- Made of 100% recycled taffeta by GREEN CIRCLE® certified.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Water resistant.
- Made using waterless printing.
- Made in China