Cubebot Micro Assorted Colours - LIMITED STOCK
Can you solve the puzzle?
Inspired by Japanese Shinto Kumi-ki puzzles, Cubebot is a non-traditional take on the toy robot. Cubebot's strong hardwood frame can hold many poses, and his elastic band muscles and durable wooden limbs make him impervious to breakage. When it's time for him to rest, he folds into a perfect cube.
Cubebot is a bendable, folding robot toy that will withstand generations of play.
- Sustainably-harvested beech wood material
- Dimensions at play: 10.8cm tall with 14cm arm span
- Dimensions at rest (folded): 3.8cm x 3.8cm cube
- Designed by David Weeks for Areaware.
- Please note as these items were previously available at Museum of Sydney, some packaging has slight shop wear
Recommended for Ages 3+