Moe Moe Design
Museum Artefacts Circle Tab Hoop Earrings
An earring as elegant as The Mint, the historic Sydney Living Museums building Moe Moe took inspiration from.
This statement piece is understated yet bold. It is striking in a subtle way and it will stand the test of time. A piece inspired by history.
- Features an image of an exterior wall from The Mint
- Sterling silver hoops (18mm in diameter)
- Reversible silver alloy panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other
- 6.5cm long x 2cm wide
- 3.34 grams each
- Australian made in Currumbin, Queensland
- In the interests of hygiene, pierced jewellery is not able to be returned, unless found to be faulty
About Moe Moe
Moe Moe Design earrings are lovingly designed from start to finish in their Currumbin, QLD studio. Their small, powerful team all contribute to the creation of each earring by wearing, product testing, drawing, building, and cutting each design until it’s just right.
Moe Moe Design is the capsule wardrobe of earrings: flip them to plain silver, swap your studs to hooks, or stack other Moe Moe pieces together to build something special for any outfit.