Moe Moe Design
Museum Artefacts Layered Mini Pagoda Drop Earrings
An unexpectedly classic addition to your everyday look.
The structural shape of the mini pagoda compliments the rich history of the structural artwork used and the addition of the delicate, gold coloured mini circle layered on top softens this style so that it perfectly pairs with whatever you wear.
- Features a manipulated image of the arched doorway facing Macquarie Street at The Mint
- Sterling silver hooks
- Reversible silver alloy panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other
- 2.5cm long x 2cm wide
- .89 grams each (practically air!)
- Australian made in Currumbin, Queensland
- In the interests of hygiene, pierced jewellery is not able to be returned, unless found to be faulty
About Moe Moe
Moe Moe Design earrings are lovingly designed from start to finish in their Currumbin, QLD studio. Their small, powerful team all contribute to the creation of each earring by wearing, product testing, drawing, building, and cutting each design until it’s just right.
Moe Moe Design is the capsule wardrobe of earrings: flip them to plain silver, swap your studs to hooks, or stack other Moe Moe pieces together to build something special for any outfit.