Moe Moe Design
Museum Artefacts Layered Mini Pagoda Hoop Earring
A fun alternative to Moe Moe's classic circle drop, these sweet hoops will pair well with any style.
- Featuring imagery of the archaeology collection from The Mint. The Mint Archaeology Collection, Museums of History NSW. Photo (c) Jamie North
- Sterling silver hoops (18mm in diameter)
- Reversible silver alloy panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other
- 3cm long x 2cm wide
- .99 grams each
- Australian made in Currumbin, Queensland
- In the interests of hygiene, pierced jewellery is not able to be returned, unless found to be faulty
About the design
Our artefacts collection was inspired by the ceramic archaeology collection at The Mint, the headquarters of Sydney Living Museums and the oldest government building still in use.
About Moe Moe
Moe Moe Design earrings are lovingly designed from start to finish in their Currumbin, QLD studio. Their small, powerful team all contribute to the creation of each earring by wearing, product testing, drawing, building, and cutting each design until it’s just right.
Moe Moe Design is the capsule wardrobe of earrings: flip them to plain silver, swap your studs to hooks, or stack other Moe Moe pieces together to build something special for any outfit.