Robert Delaunay Circular Forms Recycled Bag
LOQI collaborates with artists and galleries from around the world to bring you a wide range of the most original bag designs possible.
Rhythmic Rhapsody. Curving colours. Contrasting circles. Wind your way up and down and around Delaunay’s cyclical composition on this recycled tote bag. Robert Delaunay was born in Paris in 1885. He experimented successfully with many different styles of painting—from Neo Impressionism, to Cubism, to Futurism and beyond. © Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.
- Weighs 56 g (1.98 oz)
- Can carry 20 kg (44 lbs)
- 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5")
- Zip pocket 11 .5 x 11.5 cm (4.5" x 4.5")
- Handle is 27 cm (10.6")
- Made of 100% recycled taffeta by GREEN CIRCLE® certified
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- Water resistant
- Made using waterless printing
- Made in China